Whether your strategy is to sweat them, or invest and maintain an advantage, we can help to ensure that your machinery, facilities and equipment are looked after accordingly, and that capital decisions are based on good information.
Even the best businesses find asset reliability performance a challenge. The causes of downtime can number in dozens, and the costs associated with failure can be enough to tip a company in to the red or lose customers.
It is therefore vital to include asset performance in your thinking, and ensure that you have taken the necessary steps to protect yourself against the worst that any gremlins can throw at you.
We’ll show you
- How to quickly get a maintenance function running more effectively
- How to install some good maintenance kpi’s
- How your maintenance costs benchmark versus others in your industry
- How to capture the right downtime information
- How to do a good footprint analysis
- How to work towards a world class maintenance function
- What makes a good maintenance manager