Many companies have no strategy for customer retention or for maximising account value, and worse, much of what they do actively works against this key aim.
It may sound obvious, but a key contributor to sustained business success is to ensure that your customers do not go elsewhere for the goods and services that you provide.
Not so obvious is how to achieve this. Applied Acumen have developed a ground-breaking approach to customer retention suited to national businesses serving a large number of customer accounts (B2C, B2C) of various sizes.
We’ll show you
- How to improve your service levels
- How to stop your customers going elsewhere without simply dropping your costs
- Why your best people are working on the wrong things
- How to organise your CRM data
- The optimum time to talk to your customers, and when not to
- How to avoid the common mistakes made by NAM’s
- How to optimise your cost to serve
- How to increase field service productivity AND improve customer satisfaction