Challenge: Workforce just back from strike action triggered by forced changes to working practices, restructuring and recent confrontational consultancy performance improvement programme.
CLIENT: £80M turnover, fresh produce supplier
Client customers: Major retailers.
What: Examination of cultural behaviours and behaviour-based outcomes in operations
- Identified and mapped key relationships
- Examined and quantified key capabilities and requirements
- Coached personnel in management style, tone, language and focus
- Created framework for active management of behaviours
- Linked behaviours to performance outcomes
Result: An engaged and enthused workforce and management who felt involved – not like things were being ‘done to them’ as had been the case before.
Client quote: “the only regret we have is not having brought you guys in sooner”
AA response: “If we had a £1 for every time we heard that…”